Monday 28 October 2019

Day 3- LEGOLAND part 2

(Sorry about the late posting because I was with my Grandpa.) Hello Rimu! As You might know,this is the second day in Legoland park. Today could probably have been the better day because I went on all of the rides! My most favourite ride was a roller coaster with a lot of twists and turns. We eventually finished all of the rides and walked through the rest of the mini land. It included a lot of referenced cars such as Volvo and Prius and many more!
This is the Capitol building but a lot of people think it’s The Whitehouse! 
This is one of the exclusive Legoland sets. I think it’s supposed to be the castle that we stayed in.  Isn’t the dragon so cute? On the way out we got some awesome LEGO sets from the BIG shop. I felt really excited to get one of the biggest sets I’ve ever had. If you’d like to see me build it here is the link to my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/ADSPm1FE1U8


 This was a Minnesota wind farm I believe, I’m not sure.🤔 It was so cool! You can see the video below of a whole city. It’s amazing!
I 

1 comment:

  1. Teegan, this is great! Never got to see these pictures before. Wonderful! Granddad

    ReplyDelete